Tenant Screening | Tenant Landlord Forms - Client Resources
Please Note: It is recommended that you contact an attorney to learn what specific landlord forms are applicable in your state or circumstance.
Tenant Screening is an important process when renting your property- call 855-244-2400 or sign up today:
Free Landlord Forms- click the title to open pdf
Applicant's signature release to perform tenant screening or receive background check information. Statisfies all necessary information requirements to run a tenant check on your rental applicant.
Authorization to check a potential employee or tenant's previous employment history and references.
Checklist of all property, fixtures, and flooring in the rental, so that the tenant can attest to its move-in condition.
This form legally notifies the tenant that rent payments are overdue and must be paid, or eviction proceedings will begin if the rent is not paid within the number of days specified. Commonly given as a 3 day or 5 day notice.
This letter legally notifies the landlord of the tenant's intent to vacate.
This is the federal law that protects consumers and their privacy in relation to their credit report information.
Explanation on the benefits of tenant screening and general tenant screening information
Tenant Screening Resources Quick Links/Forms:
- 4506-T IRS Tax Return Income Verification Form
- Request Authorization Sheet
- Online Access Application
- Explanation of Credit History Report
- How to Understand Credit Scoring
- Credit Scoring and Report Interpretation
- Tenant Score Card Easy Set Up Form
- Tenant Score Card Ratio Cheat Sheet
More Tenant Landlord Forms are available at TenantLandlord.com
Tenant Screening Association and Resource Links:
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Apartment Managers
- National Association of Rental Property Managers
- National Apartment Association
- Apartment Association of Greater Philadelphia
- Tenant Debt Collection SMS (Source Mediation Services)
- AON Rent Protect (Rental Income Insurance Protection)
- Better Business Bureau - A+ Rated Tenant Screening Provider